Theodore D. VanderWall, CPA is a licensed and fully credentialed Orland Park CPA with deep experience to get the job done.

We offer a high level of service that is tailored to pursue the needs of our clients. Call us at 708-403-3435 or contact us now.

Business Acounting Services in Orland Park
HomeClient SupportImportant Tax Forms

Important Tax Forms

Independent Contractor


Form W-9 This is a form issued to independent contractors and attorneys (even if incorporated) so that you can complete their form 1099 at year end.


New Employee Forms


Form W-4 Use this form to determine employee's federal income tax withholding.


Form IL-W-4 Use this form to determine employee's Illinois income tax withholding.


Form I-9 All employees must complete this form at time of hire for the Immigration and Naturalization Service.


New Hire Reporting Form All Illinois employers are required to report persons hired or rehired within 20 days of their first day on the payroll.